Legion of Mary
The Bottom Line
New York, NY
4/10/75 Early Show
Download Early and Late Show FLAC/MP3: Mediafire
MAC (Taped by Jerry Moore, AKG 1000Es > Sony TC-152) >
Nak Dragon playback > ART DI/O > HD > Cool Edit 2000 >
master CD > HP 9350i extraction (EAC v0.9 beta 4) >
sector boundary verification (shntool v1.01) > .shn
encoding (mkwACT v0.97 beta 1). A > D by David Minches,
CD > SHN by Joe Jupille.
Disc One (4) 45:03
01. Crowd & Tuning [1:05]
02. It’s No Use [12:19] [1:38]
03. Instrumental [13:30] [1:40]
04. My Problems Got Problems [14:37] [0:10]
Disc Two (4) 39:59
01. Crowd & Tuning [1:55]
02. Every Word You Say [7:20] [2:48]
03. Wicked Messenger [10:07] [1:43]
04. Boogie on Reggae Woman [15:39] [0:25]
– This is a spectacular show!
– Those interested in making this a one-disc show can do so by
trimming out some of the tunings, which are preserved for the
purpose of archiving to .shn.
– None noted.
A Moore’s Masters Production.
MAC (Taped by Ihor Slabicky, Sony ECM-99As > Sony TC-152) >
Nak Dragon playback > ART DI/O > WAV > Cool Edit 2000 >
sector boundary verification (shntool) > .shn encoding
(mkwACT). Transfer by David Minches, documentation by
Single Disc (5) 61:48
01. Let it Rock [12:59]
02. Roadrunner [11:30]
03. It’s Too Late [11:08]
04. I’ll Take a Melody [10:10]
05. Mystery Train [15:58]
– It is not clear if this is the whole show.
– This might fall into the “for completists only” category.
All tunes clip in, there are significant level fluctuations
throughout, and the recording is somewhat muffled. But this
is far from the worst aud out there, and at times is pretty