Jerry Garcia, Marshall Leicester, Robert Hunter
San Carlos, CA
Download FLAC: Amazon Drive
Source: Aud > ? > CDR
Encoding: EAC(secure) > Cool Edit > CDWAV > mkwact > SHN(seekable) firstname.lastname@example.org
This is flac encoded & tagged version of shnid: 17381
Thanks to Patrick Hayes for the disks!
Another installment of MisSHN in the Rain branch of TMNSP 4/26/03
01. Banjo Instrumental %
02. Poor Ellen Smith %
03. Wildwood Flower %
04. Brown’s Ferry Blues % – Officially Released on Before the Dead
05. Jesse James % – Officially Released on Before the Dead
06. No One To Stand By Me %
07. All The Good Times Are Past And Gone %
08. Darling Corey %
09. //Bolshevik In Hell (1) %
– Bolshevik in Hell has different hiss level and little above 4kHz while other tunes go to ~ 8kHz. This is
consistent with the comment in Deadlists that this may be from a different date
Jerry Garcia, acoustic guitar; Marshall Leicester, banjo; Robert Hunter, bass?. This performance took place at the Boar’s Head Coffeehouse, located in the upstairs loft of the Carlos Bookstall.
(1) Robert Hunter acapella. This set and the 01/??/62 Burlingame set also circulate together as “Garcia, Hunter and Albin ’62.” It can be argued that the ‘room ambience’
and recording quality of both tapes are identical; they -sound- like they were recorded at the same time.
RECORDINGS 25 A?. Audience recording, made on reel-to-reel by Rodney Albin, possibly from mics placed on stage.
Bolshevik In Hell may not be from the same date.
No One to Stand by Me is Late Last Night When Willie Came Home
Bolshevik in Hell is The Ballad of Harry Pollitt