Jerry Garcia Band
6/4/83 Late Show
This is a composite of two different sources. The majority (set I and the encore) derives from Mark Cohen’s FOB Nak 700s > Sony TC-D5. The rest (set II) derives from Jim Vita’s FOB Senn 421s > Sony TC-D5M. I don’t know details on the Vita transfer,but Cohen’s was transferred as follows: master played back onNak Dragon > ART DI/O > Cool Edit 2000 (including patching in of the Vita material) > master CD > HP 9350i extraction (EAC v0.9 beta 4) > minor editing using SF Studio 6.0 > sector boundary verification (shntool v1.01) > .shn encoding (mkwACT v0.97 beta 1). A > D by David Minches, CD > SHN by Joe Jupille.
Disc One (4) 46:38
01. Rhapsody in Red [9:42] [0:28]
02. Harder They Come [14:47] [0:16]
03. Sugaree [12:52] [0:36]
04. Cats Under the Stars [7:54] [0:01]
Disc Two (5) 39:25
01. Mission in the Rain [10:44] [0:14]
02. Gomorrah [5:44] ->
03. Run for the Roses [5:11] ->
04. Deal [9:15] [0:04]
05. Midnight Moonlight [8:04] [0:08]
– There is a touch of light static during Mission in the Rainand Gomorrah. I have confirmed that it is on some other copiesof Vita’s master, though I don’t know if it’s on all of them. In any event, it’s pretty light.
– The Run for the Roses -> Deal transition had a short gap and a one-second repeat, which were edited out using SF Studio 6.0.
A Moore’s Masters Production.
This is a flac encoded & tagged version of shnid: 15620