The Beacon Theatre
New York City, New York
October 12, 1989
Disc 1 [48:42.036]
01. [3:56.053] Seeing The Real You At Last -> (missing intro)
02. [4:39.906] What Good Am I?
03. [4:33.706] Dead Man, Dead Man
04. [4:21.000] I Don’t Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met)
05. [4:17.386] Man Of Peace
06. [4:34.320] You’re A Big Girl Now
07. [5:51.800] Boots Of Spanish Leather
08. [5:56.173] Lakes Of Pontchartrain (trad.)
09. [4:10.906] Gates Of Eden
10. [6:20.786] Mr. Tambourine Man
Disc 2 [32:32.358]
01. [7:43.333] Queen Jane Approximately
02. [3:49.040] Everything Is Broken
03. [3:58.280] Masters Of War
04. [7:35.306] Like A Rolling Stone
05. [4:49.093] Most Of The Time
06. [4:37.266] Maggie’s Farm
Global Time [81:14.394]
Concert # 146 of The Never-Ending Tour. Third concert of the 1989 USA Fall Tour.
Concert # 68 with the second Never-Ending Tour Band: Bob Dylan (vocal & guitar), G. E. Smith (guitar), Tony Garnier (bass), Christopher Parker (drums).
d1t7-10 Bob Dylan (vocal & guitar), G.E. Smith (guitar).
d1t4, d1t6-8, d1t10, d2t1,4 Bob Dylan harmonica.
9 new songs (56%) compared to previous concert.
8 new songs for this tour.
Stereo audience recording, 82 minutes.
Audience recording. Received in trade as Cd-R. I did an eac extraction back then when I received the discs and kept the flacs on a DVD. Original flac file for d1t08 didn’t decode alright when I tried this afternoon, giving a FLAC-STREAM_DECODER_END_OF_STREAM error, so I extracted such track again. Log file of the new extraction is also included, beside the old ones.
Lineage: CD-R of unknown generation sent by DM > wav (EAC secure mod) > flac [flac frontend 1.1.2 (except for d1t8 – version 1.1.3); align on sb option – level 8 – verify on]
Luisbp51 (Hungercity March 2009)