3 July 1989
Lineage: CD-Rs > EAC (secure mode) > CoolEdit Pro (normalization) > mkw ACT > .shn (.skt attached)
Taped by: ?
Transfered by: ?
Sound Quality: B
Sound Processing: all tracks normalized
File Size: 587 megs .shn
Notes (modifed Olof”s file info): First live performance of Early Morning Rain. Last performance of Driftin’ Too Far From Shore (as of Summer 2004). One of only three performances of In The Pines, the first one being from Carnegie Chapter Hall in New York City, 4
November 1961 and the last one (as of Summer 2004) being the electric version from Toad’s Place on 12 January 1990. False start of Like A Rolling Stone before Masters Of War.
1. Early Morning Rain (Gordon Lightfoot)
2. Driftin’ Too Far From Shore
3. John Brown
4. You’re A Big Girl Now
5. I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine
6. Highway 61 Revisited
7. In The Pines (Huddie “Leadbelly” Leadbetter)
8. It’s Alright, Ma (I’m Only Bleeding)
1. To Ramona
2. Just Like Tom Thumb’s Blues
3. Silvio (Bob Dylan & Robert Hunter)
4. When Did You Leave Heaven? (W. Bullock/R. Whiting)
5. Masters Of War
6. Like A Rolling Stone – edit at 6:02
7. Mr. Tambourine Man
8. Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door
9. Maggie’s Farm
Musicians: Bob Dylan (vocal, guitar & harmonica), G. E. Smith (guitar), Tony Garnier (bass), Christopher Parker (drums).
d1t04-06 Bob Dylan on acoustic guitar and Tony Garnier on upright bass.
d1t07-d2t01 and d2t07 Bob Dylan (vocal & guitar), G.E. Smith (guitar).