The Grateful Dead – Los Angeles, CA (11/14/67)

Grateful Dead
1967-11-14
American Studios
Los Angeles, CA

Download FLAC: Amazon Drive

I have three sources for this show, you can read the text files here.

Set 1:
Disc 1
d1t01: Born Cross-Eyed (reel #2 side B; 8 track 15 ips)
d1t02: Dark Star (reel #2 side B; 8 track 15 ips)

Notes:
– 1st recorded “Dark Star”

One thought on “The Grateful Dead – Los Angeles, CA (11/14/67)

1. Comments from a deleted repost:

Mat Brewster says:
    August 8, 2016 at 3:43 pm Edit

Last week I was out of town visiting family. Meant to make a post before I left letting you all know but then our oven went out (its since been fixed) and we decided to hit the road early. Anyways I’m back now, but still organizing files so I’m back to posting only one show a day for a little bit longer.
    Pig Street! says:
    August 8, 2016 at 3:55 pm Edit

Mat , thankful as always for your efforts, the infancy of Dark Star is a must for Deadheads IMHO…great post!
    Aaron says:
    August 9, 2016 at 12:54 pm Edit

My virus system (Avast! free) won’t let me download this show. It says it contains a potential VIRUS.

Mat Brewster says:
    August 9, 2016 at 3:55 pm Edit

Have you downloaded anything else from my site? If so did you get a warning then? I’m guessing Avast isn’t familiar with Amazons cloud system. I’ve been running this site a long time and plenty of people will tell you I’m legit. but its up to you whether you download or not.

Mick says:
    August 9, 2016 at 2:33 pm Edit

fascinating stuff, I noticed the nice artwork had volume 3 on it. What’s on the other volumes? Thanks for this one.

Mat Brewster says:
    August 9, 2016 at 3:56 pm Edit

I haven’t the slightest idea.

Doug Perkins says:
    August 10, 2016 at 3:39 am Edit

awesome upload! any of you guys know of a good FLAC playing app for iphone?

Jonas Kelso says:
    August 10, 2016 at 3:42 am Edit

this answers your question, works for both iOS and Android. https://www.quora.com/Whats-the-best-way-to-convert-FLAC-files-to-mp3-or-any-file-type-which-I-can-play-on-my-Android

Aaron says:
    August 12, 2016 at 2:23 am Edit

Yes…. I’ve downloaded here before. Many times and over many years. And usually with the same virus program. That’s why I was so surprised when this one has halted right after I sent it to the downloader. I thought you might want to check it out for yourself.

Mat Brewster says:
    August 12, 2016 at 4:45 am Edit

I’m not having any trouble on my end. Anybody else get a virus warning on this show?

I appreciate the heads up. Hope I didn’t sound rude or anything in my last reply. I don’t know why your anti-virus would suddenly think I’m sharing viruses. Sorry about that.