source: sbd > mc > d >cd > shn > wav > shn
101-dqt0q – Hard to Handle
102-d1t02 – Mama Tried
103-d1t04 – //Ol’ Slewfoot
104-d1t04 – //Silver Threads & Golden Needles
105-d1t05 – Cryptical Envelopment ->
106-d1t06 – Drums ->
107-d1t07 – The Other One ->
108-d1t08 – High Time ->
109-d1t09 – Casey Jones
110-d1t10 – King Bee
111-d2t01 – Sittin’ on Top of the World ->
112-d2t02 – Me & My Uncle//
113-d2t03 – //Doin’ That Rag
114-d2t04 – Let Me In 83968
115-d2t05 – Dire Wolf
116-d2t06 – tuning
117-d2t07 – St. Stephen ->
118-d2t08 – Turn on Your Lovelight
– d1t01 small dropout at 3:09 repaired. small gap at 4:49 closed.
– d1t02 three minor clicks prior to song commencing removed. click removed at 1:14.
smoothed splice a little at 1:25.5.
– d1t03 two small clicks removed at 0.35 seconds. volume boost by 4 dbs in left channel
between 6.7-10.8 seconds. volume boost by 2.5-5 dbs in right channel between 34.3-35.93
seconds. volume boost by 3.4 dbs in right channel between 2.43-3.04 seconds
– d1t04 removed click at 1:01
– d1t07 clipping between 0:20-3:00 partially restored. a number of clicks between
9:13-9:21 removed. click removed at 10:56
– d1t09 click removed at 0:42
– d2 a significant amount of volume adjustments have been made, far too many to document.
– some noise reduction has been applied throughout and a final polish made with iZotope
comments from the original uploader:
It’s still far from perfect. The biggest problems occur where it was necessary to make large boosts to the left channel and this introduced artifacts that were not present before. This is most noticeable during d2t04.
This is for Richard, who suggested this show could sound better.
This is flac encoded & tagged version of shind: 29294