Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Arena
Download FLAC: Google Drive
1. Hell in a Bucket
3. Walkin’ Blues
4. Ramble on Rose
5. Stage Banter*
6. (Just Like) Tom Thumb’s Blues
7. The Music Never Stopped
8. Don’t Ease Me In
1. Scarlet Begonias >
2. Fire on the Mountain
3. Playin’ in the Band >
4. Terrapin Station >
6. Space >
7. I Need A Miracle >
8. Stella Blue >
9. Turn on Your Lovelight
10. (It’s All Over Now) Baby Blue
*Garcia implores the crowd to say “Please Phil” before “Tom
Thumb’s,” and Phil responds by saying “I’m not in the mood.”
Weir then introduces Phil by asking the crowd “are you ready
for star time?” a la James Brown.
Source: SBD > DAT
Conversion: D100 > Montego II > CD > HD via EAC > SHN
Conversion by email@example.com, Shortn and upload by
On http://www.deadlists.com it states that there is only a CM>DAT of
this SBD. One listen will make it obvious that this is a
DSBD, no question about it.
Filler has been removed. /tol
Filler: David Grisman Quintet Mystery DAT
6. Track 1 (5:47)
7. Track 2 (5:32)
8. Track 3 (4:18)
9. Track 4 (6:32)
Thanks to WhtPwDr & EastKoast for their equipment and the DAT!
This is flac encoded & tagged version of shnid: 16946
Snbd > Dat> cdr >Dat > sblive > cd wave > mkw Audio tools > Shn
2 80 min cdr’s
This is a tagged version of shnid: 93841
FOB AUD: Sennheiser MD-421’s > Sony TC-D5M > TDK MA 90’s with
no Dolby. Mics on six-foot stand, at 90-degree spread, thirty
feet from the stage, in the center. Taped by Alabama Bob.
Transfer: MAC > Nakamichi DR-8 (no Dolby) > Audiophile 2496 >
Soundforge > CD-Wave > TLH > FLAC. Transfer by Andrew F.
– Disc break is seamless.
– Tape flip in Terrapin at 6:34, aprx two minutes missing.
– Drums not recorded on the MAC.
– Tape flip in Space at 7:06.918, mended together.
This is a tagged version of shnid: 141871
From The Mattes Library
Schoeps cardioid CMC4/MK4 (FOB) > Oade Modified Arco Preamp > DAT (Panasonic SV-250/48k)
Dat > Sony PCM r500 > Tascam DA-3000 > wav 16/48
Recorded by Ted Mattes
DAT courtesy of Ted Mattes
Transfer via Charlie Miller
Edited & Mastered by Joe Noel
Flac 16/48 > Audacity > 16/48
May 02, 2018
– major upgrade to shnid 131004
– Tom Thumb tracking starts with “We want Phil” chant, cause its all about star power.
– I was in my early twenties when I experienced this Scarlet > Fire first hand. It was a religious experience then & it remains so to this day.
– Jerry wasn’t ready to finish Stella. Man, does he fight to keep her going too.