February 23, 1978
Nippon Budokan Hall
Probably LB 1238
I have posted LB7292 here.
Source: Master Audience Tape -> CDR
1. A Hard Rain’s A-Gonna Fall (Instrumental)
2. Lonesome In My Bedroom
3. Mr. Tambourine Man
4. I Threw It All Away
5. Love Minus Zero/No Limit
6. If You See Her, Say Hello
7. Ballad Of A Thin Man
8. I Don’t Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Met)
9. Maggie’s Farm
10. Girl Of The North Country
11. Don’t Think Twice, It’s Alright
12. To Ramona
13. Like A Rolling Stone
14. I Shall Be Released
15. Going, Going, Gone
1. One Of Us Must Know (Sooner Or Later)
2. Blowin’ In The Wind
3. Just Like A Woman
4. Oh Sister
5. You’re A Big Girl Now
6. All Along The Watchtower
7. Simple Twist Of Fate
8. All I Really Want To Do
9. I Want You
10. The Man In Me
11. Tomorrow Is A Long Time
12. Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door
13. It’s Alright, Ma (I’m Only Bleeding)
14. Forever Young
15. The Times They Are A-Changin’
Notes from original uploader: There is some taper noise throughout Hard Rain. There is a mic bump @ 4:09 – 4:10 of I Don’t Believe You.
The beginning of Don’t Think Twice is cut. There is some feedback @ 2:51 of I Shall Be Released.
Dylan flubs the first line of One Of Us Must Know. There is some feedback at 0:10 of I Want You.
There is a non-destructive edit between Man In Me and Tomorrow Is A Long Time.
There is also a crackling noise present on some songs from this show.
I noticed it most on Thin Man, Girl From The North Country, I Shall Be Released and Going, Going, Gone.
It may be present elsewhere as well.