Miles Davis Septet
February 21, 1970
Hill Auditorium-Univ of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Project ID – LMPP210
Source: Audience recording
Lineage: Audience tape (unk gen) > Wav > Soundforge remastering > CD > EAC > Flac
Miles Davis (tpt); Wayne Shorter (ss, ts); John McLaughlin (g); Chick Corea (el-p); Dave Holland (b); Jack DeJohnette (d); Airto Moreira (perc)
d1t01. /It’s About That Time
d1t02. I Fall in Love Too Easily
d1t04. Bitches Brew
d1t06. The Theme
Notes from the original uploader:
– d1t01: Track starts mid song, music lost. There are multiple instances where the levels get very very hot and distort.
– d1t02: There is a slight glitch at 3:07
– d1t03: There are multiple instances where the levels get very very hot and distort.
– d1t04: There are multiple instances where the levels get very very hot and distort.
– d1t05: There are multiple instances where the levels get very very hot and distort. there are multiple other small drop outs present. At times, The left channel seems to fade in and out some.
– A decent source. The levels get a little hot in spots and there is a steady hum in the low end but still a worthwhile source though the oversaturation is a little hard on the ears at times. I would love to hear some of the other versions of this if anyone has them.
– Notes From Original Text: “This is almost the complete show, some of the beginning was missed originally, and the first couple of minutes had a lot of dropouts and sound problems. Thus, my version is slightly shorter than Losins because I had to lose some music to smooth out the problems during the very worst parts. The fade-in at the beginning was done by me. As usual, my track times do not match Losin. Enjoy the only live performance by this band,Jazzcdburner/Sweetnighter”
– QC done by Bgreen