Ohio State University
This a combined version of both shnids: 18107 & 30225.
The combination provides for a complete show.
Both sources have been flac encoded and tagged.
Disc 1 & 3 lineage: (30225)
SBD > MR > DAT > CD > EAC > SHN
Special thanks to Andy Lemieux for the source discs, and any other
unnamed parties who may have contributed to this being available.
Sean Cribbs 7/2005
Disc 2 Lineage: (18107)
SBD > Rm > Dat > Sonic Solutions>CD > EAC > SHN
Conversion By Charlie Miller
101-d1t01 – The Music Never Stopped
102-d1t02 – Sugaree
103-d1t03 – New Minglewood Blues
104-d1t04 – Ramble On Rose
105-d1t05 – Looks Like Rain
106-d1t06 – Peggy-O
107-d1t07 – El Paso
108-d2t01 – Crazy Fingers ->
109-d2t02 – It’s All Over Now
110-d2t03 – Scarlet Begonias
201-d2t04 – Lazy Lightning -> Supplication
202-d2t05 – It Must Have Been the Roses
203-d2t06 – Samson & Delilah
204-d3t01 – tuning
205-d3t02 – Saint Stephen ->
206-d3t03 – Jam ->
207-d3t04 – Not Fade Away ->
208-d3t05 – Drums ->
209-d3t06 – Wharf Rat ->
210-d3t07 – Not Fade Away ->
211-d3t08 – Saint Stephen ->
212-d3t09 – Around & Around
213-d3t10 – Morning Dew
Disc 1 Edits:
1. First 6 seconds of D1T01 patched with audience source.
2. Weir’s vocals bleed at 0:22 into D1T01; reduced levels 3dB.
3. Patched 1-second dropout in mix at 5:47 of D1T01.
4. First 3 seconds of D1T04 patched with audience source.
5. First 35 seconds of D1T06 patched with audeince source
Disc 3 Edits:
1. The left channel levels drop significantly from 2:28 of D3T02 to
5:50 of D3T03. I did not edit this in any way.
2. 2 minutes patched with audience source from 3:35 of D3T05 to 0:29
3. Last 4:56 of D3T10, starting at 9:40, patched with audience source.