November 12, 2010
Download FLAC: Amazon Drive
Received as wav-files (first gen). Converted to Flac -level 6 with Flac-Frontend.
Thanks to the tapers and other persons involved. Good sound.
Information provided by the tapers:
Taper: Goodnitesteve & Frankie Leigh
Recorded with: Zoom h2
Audio Sample Size: 24 bit depth.
Audio Sample Rate: 96 kHz
WAV Two Track Stereo
Imported into Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0, where I cut the tracks from the original concert track.
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Size: 16 bit
Audio Sample Rate: 48kHz
PCM WAV Stereo
It’s our first outing as tapers.
We switched pockets in the first two songs and we perfected our
pockets by the middle of Don’t Think Twice.
- Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat (Bob on keyboard)
- Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right (Bob on guitar)
- Things Have Changed (Bob on guitar)
- Just Like A Woman (Bob on keyboard)
- Rollin’ And Tumblin’ (Bob on keyboard, Donnie on electric mandolin)
- Simple Twist Of Fate (Bob on guitar)
- Cold Irons Bound (Bob center stage on harp)
- Spirit On The Water (Bob on keyboard and harp)
- Summer Days (Bob on keyboard)
- Tangled Up In Blue (Bob center stage on harp)
- Highway 61 Revisited (Bob on keyboard)
- Workingman’s Blues #2 (Bob on keyboard then center stage on harp)
- Thunder On The Mountain (Bob on keyboard)
- Ballad Of A Thin Man (Bob center stage on harp)
- intermission before Encore
- Jolene (Bob on keyboard)
- Band Intros
- Like A Rolling Stone (Bob on keyboard)