Pacific High Recording,
San Mateo, CA
Reel> PCM > DAT
Transfer: SBD DAT from the collection of Todd Evans – firstname.lastname@example.org
DAT > TASCAM DA-20 (spdif out) -> Apogee Wide Eye spdif interconnect ->
Lynx Two Soundcard (spdif in) -> Wavelab 6.0 February 3, 2007
Editing and Mastering in Wavelab 6.0 by Jamie Waddell February 5, 2007
email@example.com SBE FREE 16/44.1
A **GEMS** Production http://www.shnflac.net
2. Dark Star>first notes of St. Stephen
3. St. Stephen attempt into William Tell Transition
4 St. Stephen attempt into William Tell Transition
5. St. Stephen attempt into William Tell Transition
6. St. Stephen>
7. William Tell> fast aborted Eleven.
8. Jerry Describes William Tell transition.. “kind of soundslike a BagPipe….”
9. Burp! (sounds like Phil)…Jerry plays the Drums to Show Billy Triplets… “ya come up with yer right hand here..see”!
10. St. Stephen(cut attempt)
11. St. Stephen – starts with “lady finger…”
12. “you’ll tell by this lick…2-3-4” Garcia
13. Stephen Verses explained by Garcia
14. St. Stephen “OK, from the top..2-3-4”-Garcia (aborted)
15. “hey could we have some more monitors please…more monitor..turn the monitors up”- Weir.
16. 2-3-4…. St Stephen (complete)>
17. William Tell(complete finally) > The Eleven
18. “every time..bullshit.. every time..It happens every time man?” Bob and Jerry gets a lesson from Phil.
19. Tuning stuff
20. last notes of Stephen > transition work into The Eleven. Ends with, îthats the trouble with having schitzophrenic drummersî- Garcia
21 The Eleven Practiced.
22. Garcia is NOT giving up!
23. Phil says… îon the subdivisions of the Eleven, we are dropping ONES all over the place..we are dropping the beat.î They practice.
24. ìso play yer lick, play yer whole lickî Garcia…Eleven Practiced. Garcia says,” Im sorry; you got it right..I’m fucking up”
25. Phil Leads The Beat with a thumping Bass. Big.. ìawwww fuckî from Garcia.
26. Band discusses the practice session and tries it once more. ìyouíll notice its not exactly evenî- Garcia (speaking of the
polyrhythmic nature of The Eleven)
-This source is 81+ minutes. It is tracked for two shorter cdrs, but longer media, ie. 90 min cdrs or overburn can make this a
\one disc source.
-the only similar source at etree, shnid12618 is 1:14:23.960 (196860636 samples)in length, this source is 1:21:39.680 (216075888 samples)
in length. I did not deduce what was missing because upon inspection i found the tracks for that shnid range from 64 kiBs mp3 to 177kiBs
OGG, both lossy formats.
-this was confirmed, infact, to be 11 6 1968 by respectable traders.
-Thank Todd Evans for being a grate trader!