Muddy Waters Blues Band (w/ James Cotton and Johnny Winter)
The Beacon Theater
New York, New York
Download FLAC: Amazon Drive
Project ID – LL191
Lineage: Sbd > ?? > Low Gen(?) TDK SA90 IEC/Type II > DR-3 > Emu 1212M > 24/96 Wave > Wavelab 5 >
Plugins > 16/44.1 Wave > cd wave > flac lvl 8
d1t02. T.V. Mama
d1t03. Doorbell Blues/
d1t04. Intro > Down The Road I Go
d1t05. They Call me Muddy Waters
d1t06. Baby Please Don’t Go
d1t07. Reefer Blues
d1t08. Going Out Walkin
d1t09. Deep Down In Florida
d1t10. Hoochie Coochy Man/
d2t01. Intro > Love her with a feeling
d2t02. Mannish Boy > outro
d2t03. Got My Mojo Working
D2t04. Instrumental Segway
D2t04. Sweet home Chicago
- d1t03: This track is cut rather abruptly. Music is lost
- d1t10: This track fades out, music playing. Music lost.
- d2t02: Starting at 5:24 there were some yells that were just off that charts, mixed with
some digital anomalies. Both were attentuated as best as possible. Remants are still audible,
but definetly better.
- I’ve compared this to a previously circulating source and the quality on this is IMO an
upgrade. The other source of this date has some issues with clarity, and distortion is
common. These issues are not present here. There is a big speed difference between the two.
I’ve had a few people put an ear to this one, a guitar was tuned up and it was decided that
this source is extremely close to where it should be so the other source must run fast.
The other source I found of this was trackeded differently. This is tracked exactly as it
came off the tape. Other than a few abrupt cuts as noted above, the balance of the songs
flow from one to another so I’m assuming that this is it should be. Some of the into’s and
outro’s leave a little wondering to be done.
- Big thanks to John “the wild man” Bleich for the excellent source tapes .
- Transfer and Edit by Bgreen